Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; with at least 1" margins; and all end notes, illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript should be submitted electronically either via email to email@example.com or by creating an account on the Journal's website. Alternatively, authors can submit three hard copies of the manuscript to the editor at the address below.
The submission fee should be paid electronically via the PayPal link below. A PayPal account is not needed to pay electronically. Authors may also pay the submission fee via a check payable to the Missouri Valley Economic Association and be mailed to the editor. Please notify the editor if you are paying the submission fee by check.
Christopher Douglas, Department of Economics,
University of Michigan-Flint,
303 E. Kearsley St., 220 French Hall
Flint, MI 48502-1950